NW Dermatology and Research Center, LLC provides patients with full-service, comprehensive dermatological care. We recognize the needs of each individual patient and acknowledge that fully understanding your skin conditions and treatment options is important to you.
Our goal is to provide patients and their families with the necessary information to make informed choices with a gentle, personal approach. As board-certified dermatologists, our providers offer you the expertise and skill that is required to diagnose and treat all conditions of the skin and hair.
Click the “book now” button on this page to schedule an appointment or call us at 503.223.1933.
Common Services we Provide:
- General dermatology for patients of all ages
- Diagnosis and treatment for common and complicated skin disorders
- Diagnosis and medical treatment of hair disorders of all causes
- Pediatric dermatology
- Sun damage treatment
- Mole and skin cancer examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of premalignant and malignant lesions
- Acne treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of rashes
- Psoriasis (including the use of systemic biologic agents) treatment
- Treatment of warts, cysts, seborrheic keratoses and skin tags
- Preventative skincare tips, tools, and products