Eileen McNulty, PA-C
As a new member of the NW Dermatology and Research Center team, I am very excited to start putting my years of training and my passion for dermatology to work! I enjoy seeing patients of all ages and love the wide variety of conditions that present within the field of dermatology. I strive to treat all of my patients with compassion and respect, and to provide high-quality, comprehensive medical care. I look forward to continuing to learn from some of the very best dermatologists in the field and am excited to be a part of the team at NW Dermatology and Research Center, LLC.
I am originally from Kansas, but relocated to Portland in early 2013 and couldn’t be happier with the move! I was fortunate enough to attend physician assistant (PA) school at Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU), where I was able to learn from some of the best medical professionals in the country. I was able to cater my PA school training toward my interest in dermatology and am excited to start putting my skill set to practice.
I am beyond honored to have been given the opportunity to join the team at NW Dermatology and Research Center, LLC and am looking forward to continuing to provide the same level of patient care that the practice has been providing for many years.
Outside of the clinic I enjoy traveling, cycling, hiking, yoga, exploring new local spots, and spending time with my husband and my daughter.
- Bachelor of Science: Santa Clara University, 2007-2010
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies: Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), 2014-2016
- National Commission on the Certification of Physical Assistants, 2016
- State of Oregon Physician Assistant License, 2016
- Health Care Provider, Advanced Cardiac Life Support through The American Heart Association
- Health Care Provider, Basic Life Support through The American Heart Association
- Health Care Provider, Basic Life Support in Obstetrics through The American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Medical Association
- Oregon Medical Association
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants