Kerianne McKeon, PA-C
As a medical professional, I am committed to providing exceptional, individually-tailored care to my patients. I enjoy seeing patients of all age ranges for a variety of medical and cosmetic dermatology needs. I am also interested in the treatment of hair disorders and am lucky enough to have been trained by the best – my fellow providers Dr. Desai and Dr. Roberts. I look forward to making my patients feel welcome and well cared for here at NW Dermatology and Research Center, LLC.
Originally from Pennsylvania, I relocated to the beautiful Pacific Northwest in 2008 and now I can’t imagine living anywhere else! My education concentration and career passion has always been dermatology, so I’m very excited to be a part of this field of medicine. I am deeply committed to quality patient care and feel very lucky to have found such an amazing practice at NW Dermatology and Research Center, LLC. Outside of the clinic I enjoy traveling with my husband, cycling, hiking, good wine, Penn State football, and being a mother to my amazing son.
- Bachelor of Science: Pennsylvania State University, 2002-2006 (Dean’s list and academic honors, Alpha Epsilon Delta Health Pre-Professional Honor Society)
- Master’s in Medical Science and Physician Assistant Studies: Arcadia University, 2006-2008
- Board Certified National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants, 2008
- Re-certification National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants, 2013
- Health Care Provider, Basic Life Support Through American Heart Association
- Vice President of Oregon Society of Dermatology Associates
- Member of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, Inc. (SDPA)
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)